The Buffalo River Clinic makes your healthcare experience simple and efficient by providing you information, access and tools to get what you need, when you need it – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With 24 hour 7 day a week access to your medical summary through our patient portal within our electronic medical record. We believe you are the center of your health care and strive to provide the respect and expertise you deserve.
Every day, patients choose BRC for their primary care, and psychiatric needs because of the quality services, expert care, personal attention, convenient location, relaxed atmosphere, and friendly, professional staff.
Our integrated practice is also a leader in the medical community with the efficient use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to provide an extra level of care for our patients. Our providers care for your overall health and well-being with a patient bedside manner.
- Electronic Medical Records are:
- Legible & Accurate – Electronic records are easy to read.
- Organized – Clinicians have immediate access to information.
- Interactive – Automatic warnings for drug interactions, etc.
- Remotely Accessible – Provides for efficient communication of patient information.
- Prescription Friendly – Rx are legible and faxed to your pharmacy.
- Immunization Responsive – Shot records are updated quickly.
Please continue to browse our website for information regarding primary care and psychiatric services and let us know how we can improve your online medical experience.
For additional information about The Buffalo River Clinic click on the appropriate link or call (870) 449-9355 to speak with us directly. Our location is smoke and nicotine free! For more information on how you can kick the habit, visit the website stampoutsmoking.com or call 1-800-QUIT-NOW.